Fantasy Cricket can be more fun if you understand the most crucial positions of your players. Somehow, participating in fantasy cricket is a good source of income if you play with your simple tricks and intelligence, and above all, some proper research. Your winning chances purely depends on selecting the final playing eleven very intelligently. It's not like a betting game, it's more of a set of skills that requires your intelligence. You must understand the positions which include:
- Wicket keepers
Tips For Selecting Your Fantasy Cricket Squad
- First, you must understand the difference between battling all-rounder and bowling all-rounder. An all-rounder is a player who regularly performs well at both bowling and batting. Many all-rounders are better at bowling than batting or vice versa. The point is, very few are equally good at both and very hard for them to be outstanding for both. For example, a player like Jacques Kallis (has a batting average of 55.37 and a bowling average of 32.65 in Tests) is known as a "batting all-rounder. All-rounders who bat at the top 5 and also chip in 2-3 overs spell should be in your team. Definitely! It would be best if you considered making him your power player.
- Try to put opening all-rounder or batsmen who come at the top of the order or in the middle order as a captain and vice-captain. Why? Because there may be high chances of scoring the most and taking wickets. Batsmen tend to reach their peak in their late twenties after their technique has matured through experience. Just a hint!
- Make use of the statistics provided by Real Fantasy Sports for previous matches. Look for the information on the below issues :
- The percentage of people selected the particular player in their final team 11
- How many people picked the player as a captain?
- Who were the top performance bowlers, batsmen, all-rounders, and wicketkeeper?
Things to Remember
Choosing your fantasy cricket squad is based on selecting players who were going to win the game instead of who going to perform well even if his team loses the game.
Dream Team Match Previews
Predictions for Portimonense vs Benfica in Primeira Liga on the Saturday 21st March 2020 20:30 UTC, predictions for your fantasy football team and dream11 with Alejandro Grimaldo and Rúben Dias in our top picks.
Predictions for SPAL vs Milan in Serie A on the Saturday 21st March 2020 19:45 UTC, predictions for your fantasy football team and dream11 with Nenad Tomović and Alessio Romagnoli in our top picks.
Predictions for Juventus vs Lecce in Serie A on the Saturday 21st March 2020 19:45 UTC, predictions for your fantasy football team and dream11 with Rodrigo Bentancur and Alex Sandro in our top picks.
Predictions for SC Heerenveen vs RKC Waalwijk in Eredivisie on the Saturday 21st March 2020 19:45 UTC, predictions for your fantasy football team and dream11 with Rodney Kongolo and Sherel Floranus in our top picks.
Predictions for Dijon vs Amiens SC in Ligue 1 on the Saturday 21st March 2020 19:00 UTC, predictions for your fantasy football team and dream11 with Romain Amalfitano and Didier N'Dong in our top picks.